Welcome to Wakelyns, one of the longest-established and most diverse Agroforestry sites in the UK as we evolve into a new phase.
Wakelyns is an oasis within the Suffolk countryside, surrounded by huge fields growing monoculture crops, mostly for animal feed and overwhelmingly dependent on agricultural chemicals.
We enjoy standing out.
We are about farm, food, people, environment and much more. All centred around our core business: Organic Agroforestry farming.
- Organic agroforestry
- Courses and events for 2021
- The Wakelyns Bakery
- RealVeg Community Supported Agriculture
- Fay Jones – The Woodland Haberdasher
- Wakelyns farmhouse and garden holiday let
- Agroforestry ley alley pods
- Farm art
- pond restoration
- Inviting people and organisations to: come and and do stuff at Wakelyns