Welcome to Wakelyns, an organic farm one of the longest-established and most diverse Agroforestry sites in the UK as we evolve into a new phase.
We are about food, people, the environment and much more.
Wakelyns is an oasis within the Suffolk countryside, surrounded by huge fields growing monoculture crops, mostly for animal feed and overwhelmingly dependent on agricultural chemicals.
We enjoy standing out.
- Organic agroforestry
- Courses and events for 2021
- The Wakelyns Bakery
- RealVeg Community Supported Agriculture
- Fay Jones – The Woodland Haberdasher
- Wakelyns farmhouse and garden holiday let
- Agroforestry ley alley pods
- Farm art
- pond restoration
- Inviting people and organisations to: come and and do stuff at Wakelyns
Click here to add your email address to our contact list so that you receive our periodic newsletters to know about courses, events and other news from Wakelyns.