Buy our bread at HODMEDOD’S ONLINE.
If you would like to get a loaf of our wholegrain bread every week and become part of our bread club subscription model, you can do so with a monthly standing order of £18 for a loaf of bread every week (£4 per loaf). Choose our tin loaf or our free-form hearth loaf, pictured below, which both keep very well for at least a week.You can pick up your bread at Wakelyns, Blyford or any of our collaborating shops, listed below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, ‘bread club’, to do so.
If you’d like to try our bread before starting a standing order, do visit one of the shops where our bread is sold, or you can sign up to our 6 week Diversity Bread Club, to see if you enjoy our subscription method of a loaf a week.
- Emmett’s Store, The Street, Peasenhall, Saxmundham – Wednesday delivery
- Grange Farm Shop, Grundisburgh Road, Woodbridge, IP13 6HN – Thursday delivery
- Maple Farm Kelsale – Thursday delivery
- Metfield Stores Co-operative CIC, The Street, Metfield, Harleston, IP20 0LB – Thursday delivery
- Reckford Roost Farm Shop, Reckford Farm, The Roost, Saxmundham, IP17 3NS – Thursday delivery
- Focus Organic, 14 Thoroughfare, Halesworth, IP19 8AH – Thursday delivery
- Bonitas Wholefoods, 2 Tavern Street, Stowmarket, IP14 1PL – Thursday delivery
- The Bodhi Tree, 9 The Traverse, Bury Saint Edmunds IP33 1BJ, Thursday delivery
- Leo’s Deli, 17 Market Hill, Framlingham, Woodbridge IP13 9AN – Wednesday delivery
- Fressingfield General Stores, New Street, Fressingfield, Eye, IP21 5PJ – Friday delivery
- The Green Cupboard, 18 The Thoroughfare, Harleston, IP21 9AS – Friday delivery
- The Wholefood Store, 26 High Street, Manningtree, CO11 1AJ – Friday delivery
- Vida Haus Cafe, The Three Tuns, Pettistree, IP13 0HM – Friday delivery
If you’d like to subscribe and pick up your bread from the shops above this is also possible. Or you can contact the shops and they will set aside a loaf for you.
A bit more about our loaves –
Large Wholegrain YQ Tin Loaf. Our favourite loaf made with the organic YQ population wheat, grown and milled fresh on the farm for maximum flavour and nutrition. Wonderful for toast, sandwiches and everything! Some of our favourite combinations are with Fen Farm Dairy butter and jam; local cheese and smoked fish. Keeps very well for a week. £18 a month (£4/week). 800g. Half loaf £9 a month (£2/week). 400g. Contains gluten.
Large Wholegrain Q Hearth Loaf, pictured below. Baked directly onto the hearth, floor, of our solar energy oven, our free-form, round hearth loaf is made with the organic Q population wheat, proofed in baskets. £18 a month (£4/week). 800g. Half loaf £9 a month (£2/week). 400g. Contains gluten.
We’re very happy to be part of the Real Bread Campaign. Learn more about the Real Bread Campaign.